Monday, February 14, 2011

Asalammualaikum,
first of all i would like to introduce simple about myself.
I'm Muhammad Hafizuddin Bin Mazlan.
I was born in 26 Mrach 1989 at hospital Klang.
I have 6 siblings and i'm the second one.
Previously, I was studying Diploma in Accountancy at International Islamic College which is in college under UIAM.
My hobby is playing futsal ,swimming, playing badminton,jogging,canoe, listening music is like classic,korean,romantic and of course english music.
I also love to watch movie which the most favorite movie are Harry Potter, Repunzle , Spiderman, Terminator, Smallville etc. I can't list all because too many.
For favourite book that most I prefer is blue ocean, remaja, and love to read any such new news in current issues, infomation that give me valuable knowledge. 
Oraits, now i'm studying at Uitm Kampus Bandar Melacca UiTM melaCca and studying Degree in Marketing. I prefer to taking marketing course because when I was in diploma the most best subject is marketing.
In my opinion, if I studying in marketing maybe I could improve my communication skills much better then I taking accountancy course.
I hope so.
The most important I need to study hard to achieve my target,InsyAllah. That all about me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment